Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jesus Culture || More False Teaching



Bill Johnson speaks softly, and in circles attempting to sound spiritually intelligent, which amounts to confusing speech that leaves the hearer thinking to themselves “What did he just say???” so they do one of two things, they think he is speaking so spiritually above their heads that they strife to follow after his teachings more diligently 
….OR….they sit down with the Word and see if what he is saying lines up with what God is saying…….
many do not do that EVEN THOUGH SCRIPTURE clearly tells us to!! So they end up being deceived and disobedient to the Word of God, participating in their own deception….
I can honestly say I’ve been there done that, embarrassing and shameful, thank God for His mercy and grace that saved a wretch like me and continues to pull me from the pits I fall into!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...