- Did Jesus Christ really “lay His divinity aside”?
- Was He always God, or just sometimes?
- Did Jesus Christ come so that Christians would rule the earth?
- Was Jesus Christ "born again" after His death on the cross?
- Did Jesus Christ come so that we would become sinless and divine while on earth?
- Did He come so that we would "walk in the supernatural", "rise up out of the earth" and "decree things into existence," and overcome every sickness by the "spirit of prophecy"?
- Is the Holy Spirit evidenced by barking, twitching, howling, hiccupping, twitching, shaking, rolling on the floor, moaning, rocking, and falling down?
- Was Jesus Christ's mission primarily to do supernatural feats?
When looked at alonsgisde the Lord's prediction in Matthew 24, there is no reason to believe that this entrance by Satan on the world stage will be accompanied by anything less than healing, casting out of demons, and raising the dead in the name of Jesus!
For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached,
or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different
New American Standard Bible
1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see
whether they are from God, because many false prophets have
gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God:
every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the
flesh is from God; 3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus
is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you
have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.